IMCA Speedway Motors Super Nationals
Fueled by Casey’s
September 4-9, 2023
IMCA and Boone Speedway welcome you to the IMCA Super Nationals and wish to make your visit at American’s Racin’ Vacation an enjoyable one.
1. After August 23, a late registration fee of $250 per camping spot will be charged. No refunds. No exceptions.
2. No new requests will be filled in sections A through M. Campers who have been assigned a 2023 camping spot and need an additional camping stall in sections A through M will be processed based on availability. Do not send in payment for an additional spot until approved by Jim. Renewal campers in sections H through M, T and TT need to review the camping spot numbers as they have been assigned new numbers.
3. New campers in 2020, 2021, and 2022 will not be guaranteed a camping stall in A through M. Campers in these years will be assigned based on availability, therefore you must make the request for a spot in sections A through M as a second choice.
4. Personal vehicles are not permitted to park in camping stalls in sections A through M. All personal vehicles must be parked in the general parking areas. Your camper and tow vehicle must be contained within your designated camping stall space. All roadways must remain clear and open according to the City of Boone Fire and Rescue requirements. No exceptions. Campers are not allowed to use handicap parking areas as a permanent parking spots.
5. A completed registration form is required for each camper. Only one form is required for campers requesting an additional spot for vehicle parking. A confirmation will be sent to the email address you provide on the form. Camping and vehicle tags must be picked up upon arrival at the camping office located in front of the grandstands. Late requests may not receive an email confirmation.
6. Returning campers who send in their request prior to the July 22 deadline will be given priority. This does not guarantee the same spot(s) as prior years. Returning campers who send in late requests will be assigned spots on a first come, first serve basis.
7. All campers must park diagonally in camping spots, except in A, G, M, N.
8. Campers with slide-outs on both sides require 2 spots.
9. Campers requesting two spots must indicate if the additional spot is for a slide out or for a head to head spot (required for units longer than 35 or 40 foot length with vehicle. Check the registration form for the length of each section.
10. Camper Registration Ticket must be displayed on your camper’s entry door. Vehicle Registration Ticket must be displayed in the left front windshield. Only vehicles displaying the camping vehicle parking tag will be allowed into the campgrounds to park in their respected assigned spot. All other vehicles will be subject to be TOWED.
11. If we are unable to fill your request within the same camping section we will do our best to assign your additional request in close proximity as possible.
1. NO PETS!
2. NO ATVs IN THE CAMPGROUNDS!
3. Camping check-in time is from 10am – 10pm daily.
Campers arriving after the start of races may be required to park in general parking area until the completion of the evening’s events.
4. All camping spots must be reserved and paid for prior to camping. Vehicle and camper must be contained within the designated lines of the camping spot. Vehicles unable to be contained within their designated area must park in the general parking area or rent an additional spot. No exceptions.
If you have questions, please see Jim or Kelly.
5. RV units can NOT park in the general parking areas.
6. Campers will be allowed one (1) vehicle per campsite. Vehicles not registered with a campsite will not be allowed to park in the campgrounds. This additional vehicle must be parked within the designated campsite lines. Vehicles blocking roads and/or access will be towed without notice.
7. NO GLASS. Beverages in aluminum or plastic containers only.
8. All campfires must be in a ring.