Due to the expanded pit area in 2021 no new request will be filled in Sections A to M for the 2022 Super Nationals. In addition, campers who have been assigned a 2022 camping spot and need an additional camping stall in Section A to M, your request maybe processed based on availability. Do not send in payment for an additional spot until approved by Jim. In addition, renewal campers in sections H to M need to review the camping spots numbers as they have been assigned new numbers.
As in previous years new campers in 2019, 2020, and 2021 will not be guaranteed a camping stall in A to M. Campers in these years will be assigned based on availability, therefore you must make the request for a spot in sections A to M as a second choice.
Additionally, personal vehicles will no longer be permitted to park in camping stalls in sections A through M. All personal vehicles must be parked in the general parking areas. Your camper and tow vehicle must be contained within your designated camping stall space. All roadways must remain clear and open according to the City of Boone Fire and Rescue requirements. No exceptions can be accommodated. Please review the length and width of each camping section listed on the camping registration form prior to making your request.
Only vehicles displaying the camping vehicle parking tag will be allowed into the campgrounds to park in their respected assigned spot. All other vehicles will be subject to be TOWED.
Expanding the largest dirt track event in the United States never comes easy. We can appreciate your frustration and disappointment with these circumstances and we ask for your patience and understanding. We will do our best to make your participation at the event an enjoyable experience.
We apologize for any inconvenience and hope you understand our position in this matter. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 515 964-9094 or 515 238-9135.
1. NO PETS!
2. NO ATVs IN THE CAMPGROUNDS!
3. Camping check-in time is from 10am – 10pm daily, starting Saturday, September 4. Campers arriving after the start of races may be required to park in general parking area until the completion of the evening’s events.
4. All camping spots must be reserved and paid for prior to camping. You MUST park within the designated lines of your site or you will be asked to move. If you have questions, please ask an official.
5. Campers may NOT park in the general parking areas.
6. Campers will be allowed one (1) vehicle per campsite. Vehicles not registered with a campsite will not be allowed to park in the campgrounds. This additional vehicle must be parked within the designated campsite lines. Vehicles blocking roads and/or access will be towed without notice.
7. NO GLASS. Beverages in aluminum or plastic containers only.
8. All campfires must be in a ring.