Due to continued growth of the Super Nationals, the pit area must be expanded to accommodate the increase in drivers. As a result, a portion of the camping area in sections H through M has been converted to pit area. Campers located in these sections must be relocated. We will relocate as many of these campers as possible to available spots in sections A through M. Unfortunately, not all displaced campers will fit in sections A through M, including those camping together in groups, and will be relocated to the South camping area.
No requests for new or additional camping stalls will be granted for sections A through M in 2021. Campers with slides requiring an additional camping stall will need to move to the south campground where more space can be accommodated. Campers who were new in 2020 will not be guaranteed a camping stall in sections A through M.
Additionally, personal vehicles will no longer be permitted to park in camping stalls in sections A through M. All personal vehicles must be parked in the general parking areas. Your camper and tow vehicle must be contained within your designated camping stall space. All roadways must remain clear and open according to the City of Boone Fire and Rescue requirements. No exceptions can be accommodated.
Expanding the largest dirt track event in the United States never comes easy. We can appreciate your frustration and disappointment with these circumstances and we ask for your patience and understanding. We will do our best to make your participation at the event an enjoyable experience.
We apologize for any inconvenience and hope you understand our position in this matter. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 515 964-9094 or 515 238-9135.
1. NO PETS!
2. NO ATVs IN THE CAMPGROUNDS!
3. Camping check-in time is from 10am – 10pm daily, starting Saturday, September 4. Campers arriving after the start of races may be required to park in general parking area until the completion of the evening’s events.
4. All camping spots must be reserved and paid for prior to camping. You MUST park within the designated lines of your site or you will be asked to move. If you have questions, please ask an official.
5. Campers may NOT park in the general parking areas.
6. Campers will be allowed one (1) vehicle per campsite. Vehicles not registered with a campsite will not be allowed to park in the campgrounds. This additional vehicle must be parked within the designated campsite lines. Vehicles blocking roads and/or access will be towed without notice.
7. NO GLASS. Beverages in aluminum or plastic containers only.
8. All campfires must be in a ring.