2023 IMCA Speedway Motors Super Nationals Fueled by Casey’s
Monday-Saturday, September 4-9
Schedule is subject to change. All times are approximate.
***Note: All minors aged 17 and under MUST have a notarized release
in order to enter the pit area.
Please download the release form HERE and have it ready at the gate.
Monday, September 4, 2023
Grandstands: Adults 18+ $20; Kids 6-17 $10
Pit Passes: $30, Hi-Rise (with pit pass) $5 General Admission
- Sunoco Late Models: Complete show
- Friesen Performance Northern SportMods: Qualifying inside and middle row of 8; pole position
- Sunoco Hobby Stocks: Qualifying inside row of 8; pole position
- Stephenville Starter Hobby Stock RoC: Qualifying
- BSB Manufacturing SportMod RoC: Qualifying
All times are approximate!
- 9am: Pit gate open
- 9am-1pm: Registration
- 2pm: First race
Order of Events will be posted on MyRacePass before the start of racing each day.
2023 Monday Press Releases
- Different routes take Bannister, Sachau to Super Nationals Northern SportMod glory
- Johnson’s run for the record book highlights a record Super Nationals night for Hobby Stocks
- Aikey adds to hall of fame credentials with 7th IMCA Super Nationals Late Model championship
- NAPA Racing Fan Zone hosts busy slate off-track Super Nationals activities
- IMCA Super Nationals entries at record 1,022
- IMCA Super Nationals champs earn $500 from NAPA, Speedway Motors, Casey’s give heat winner gift cards
- Split draw again in place for Super Nationals Modified, Stock, Hobby, SportMod heats
- 30 vendors on Manufacturers’ Row at Super Nationals
- Entries on record pace, more money for IMCA Super Nationals
- 2023 IMCA Speedway Motors Super Nationals fueled by Casey’s Contingency Awards
- IMCA.TV broadcast covers Prelude, Super Nationals from flag to flag
- 2023 Hobby, SportMod, Mod Lite state point leaders are eligible to qualify for race of champions at Boone
- Friesen Performance adding to super support of IMCA Super Nationals with $63,000 in new awards
- Let the good times roll – IMCA cars, drivers, fans are Boone Bound for Sept. 4-9 Super Nationals
- Registration opens July 1 for IMCA Super Nationals
- Prestige, big paydays for champions at Super Nationals
- Oskvig’s goal is to do Super Nationals race director job so well no one notices