2022 IMCA Speedway Motors Super Nationals Fueled by Casey’s
Monday-Saturday, September 5-10
All VIP, long hauler and cement pit stalls are full for 2022.
If you have questions or would like to reserve a grass stall
please contact Belinda at 515-689-3027.
You MUST be a licensed IMCA driver
and registered to race
at Super Nationals or your Pit Stall
will NOT be reserved.
Please help by following these rules. No exceptions!
- Absolutely NO dogs on property.
- Not all reserved stalls are concrete.
- If concrete, please remember your stall is between the concrete cut marks, (approx. 10’ wide); if grass your stall is between mowed lines (approx. 12’ wide) — park within these marks.
- Haulers with slide-outs will only be accommodated in one designated row of the VIP Power Section.
- The stall you rent is to be used by you and only you!
- The rent is for only the nights you will be here. Hobby Stocks and Northern SportMods race Mon.-Tue. Stock Cars and Modifieds potentially race Wed.-Sat.
- All Hobby Stocks and Northern SportMods in concrete stalls must vacate their pit stalls at the conclusion of Tuesday night’s program.
- If you do not show up as scheduled your pit stall will be issued to another driver. No refunds.
- There is to be absolutely no subleasing of stalls during the Super Nationals!
- Special accomodations are near impossible, however, please note on your application if you desire to be pitted with a certain group. No guarantees.
2022 Boone Speedway Map