2018 IMCA Speedway Motors Super Nationals Fueled by Casey’s
Monday-Saturday, September 3-8
Pit Stall Application
You MUST have your driver entry form submitted
before your pit stall application will be processed.
If you have not entered yet, please click HERE.
Submitted application does NOT guarantee stall reservation.
If a stall is not granted, money will be refunded.
Please help by following these rules. No exceptions!
- Absolutely NO dogs on property.
- Not all reserved stalls are concrete.
- If concrete, please remember your stall is between the concrete cut marks, (approx. 10’ wide); if grass your stall is between mowed lines (approx. 12’ wide) — park within these marks.
- Hauler ‘slide-outs’ will NOT be accomodated.
- The stall you rent is to be used by you and only you!
- The rent is for only the nights you will be here. Hobby Stocks and Northern SportMods race Mon.-Tue. Stock Cars and Modifieds potentially race Wed.-Sat.
- All Hobby Stocks and Northern SportMods must vacate their pit stalls at the conclusion of Tuesday night’s program.
- If you do not show up as scheduled your pit stall will be issued to another driver.
- There is to be absolutely no subleasing of stalls during the Super Nationals!
- Special accomodations are near impossible, however, please note on your application if you desire to be pitted with a certain group. No guarantees.
For additional information contact IMCA at
319-472-2201 or email@example.com, pit parking coordinator Belinda Davis at
515-689-3027, or visit www.raceboone.com